Initial Health Coaching Session
Wellness Vision Intake Session (up to 60 min.)
- Discovery session to develop your Wellness Vision
- Discover priority goals, and your motivation to change
- Illuminate past successes and challenges.
- Create action steps to achieve your goals and bring your vision to life.
- Set time commitments for goals.
- You'll leave with a plan with reachable action steps.
- $169.00 ~ this price is discounted when purchased with a package.
- In-depth intake session, highlighting supplements, possible labs, any necessary nutritional tests.
Six Follow-up Session Pkg.
- Package of 6 Coaching Sessions session (up to 30 min. )
- Used in a weekly, or bi-weekly time frame.
- These sessions are add-on sessions.
- It does not include an initial session
- Resources as needed
- Nutrient supplement recommendations
- Program varies depending on client need.
- Must be used in a 8 week/2 month timeframe
- $425.00 Purchasing this package gives you a 15% discount from individual coaching session fees
3 Month Package
- Includes: Initial Intake Session (up to 60 min.)
- Weekly Follow-up sessions ~ 11 (up to 30 min.)
- Monitoring of food, exercise, sleep, stress
- Resources as needed
- Nutrient supplement recommendations (as needed)
- Must be used in a 12 week/3 month timeframe
- Each program may vary depending on client need and advisement
- $799.00. Purchasing this package gives you a 20% discount from individual coaching session fees
Six Month Package
- A 60 minute initial session
- First 12 weeks ~ Weekly sessions (up to 30 min.)
- Second 12 weeks ~ Bi-weekly sessions (up to 30 min.)
- Everything in the 3 month package plus an additional 3 months
- $1399.00, Purchasing this package gives you a 30% discount from individual coaching session fees
- 12 Month Program is Also Available
Extremely Knowledgeable And Experienced
“If you are tired of feeling tired, you need to call Marietta! She is a brilliant nutritionist, digging deeper into your health issues and takes a very holistic approach. She is extremely caring and a great individual to work with. You are supported in your goals, at your pace. If you want to change your health for the better, and are frustrated by not achieving them, I highly recommend Marietta!”
Knowledge, Experience, and Resources
“I was drawn to Marietta because her website spoke to me of someone with knowledge, and experience with a variety of nutritional and digestive problems. I highly recommend Marietta as a nutritionist, and a health coach. She has the knowledge, experience, and resources to provide assistance, support, and solutions.”
At Ease from the First Moment
“I was at ease from the first moment. She has a wonderful way about her: easy talking, sense of humor, and really listens. She has a wealth of knowledge that she is able to get across easily, was in tune with my needs and is willing to guide and encourage!”
“I needed to get to the root of the problem, and Marietta came along with knowledge, caring and an ear to listen. Her experience and credentials speak for themselves. We discovered many underlying issues, one being a genetic mutation. She reminded me that healing comes from within.”
“Working with Marietta was the best decision we made. She was recommended by another nutritionist. She provided us with an organic/holistic approach, and beneficial nutritional supplements. I loved being able to use Skype, and phone, and I didn’t have to travel. I loved that there was no judgement, and working with her. There is not a food or a vitamin I eat, that I don’t think of the positive impact she has had on me.”
“Her plans were sustainable, realistic, and tailor made for my lifestyle. Marietta, knew exactly what questions to ask, and what tests I needed. The first session covered all aspects of my life that could impact my nutrition & health. My ‘healthy eating’ wasn’t so healthy for my PCOS and headaches. A year later, still, my weight is stable and headaches are gone!”
“I gained weight and wanted to lose it, So, went in search of a nutritionist. I wanted a woman, and chose Marietta because she was kind, thoughtful. and wonderful to work with. Everything I have to say about her is positive! I’ve lost all my weight, learned to eat correctly, and sleep better than I did before working with her. I would definitely recommend her because ‘She is the best!!!!!!!!”
“I was struggling with weight, fatigue, sweet cravings, big time. I was desperate. Nothing worked anymore. I exercised regularly, and thought I ate well, She built a customized program for my agenda. We worked on strategies and the supplements she recommended provided relief. Within 6 weeks, I was feeling like my old self again and ready to celebrate my birthday!! She was worth every penny!”
“For me, working with Marietta was a lifechanging experience, resolving significant, years long health issues: IBS, SIBO, LUPUS, a digestive conditions, swelling, joint pain, chronic fatigue. By using a low FODMAP diet and supplements, we were able to get my IBS/SIBO under control.. This is significant for me! The result was soaring energy levels, less pain, better sleep, no more tummy upset after eating, joint pain gone, and a life that is easier and better.”